Property Management Services for Albuquerque & Rio Rancho
Land of Enchantment, Inc. was the first recipient of the Vi Gautsch Excellence in Property Management award, presented by the Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors!
Reasons for Using a Property Management Company
If you own rental property, ask yourself these questions:
- Q: Are you able to keep up with the ever-changing fair housing laws and other legislation regarding tenancy, including lead-based paint and toxic mold policies?
- Q: Do you have to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Q: Do you dread confrontation with tenants, trying to convince them to take care of the property better or start paying their rent on time?
- Q: Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won't have to deal with the move-out / advertising / move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Q: Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant home, interviewing tenants, taking applications, and running credit and background checks?
- Q: Do you sometimes feel that you spend all of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
Land of Enchantment is the answer to your questions and here’s why:
- We stay on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant law and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- We track vacancy rates, vacancy factors, time-on-market, and rent values for the area, and effectively market your home with print and the Internet.
- We create and maintain relationships with qualified vendors, including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, and more.
- We provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with a consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- We provide a lease agreements that cover the care of your investment property, collect and account for rents, and work with tenants to enforce the terms of the lease.
- We perform complete accounting for your property to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefits.
- We provide you with direct deposits each month and online detailed statements.
What sets us apart from other Property Management Companies?
- You will always have one assigned Property Manager for personalized service.
- Our Licensed Associate Brokers attend ongoing training in Property Management.
- We use licensed and insured 3rd party vendors so we are not making money on repairs that are needed.
- We also do not charge a mark-up on maintenance costs.
- Expert knowledge of the rental industry and local real estate market.
- Our experience dealing with all kinds of property and tenancy issues.
- Membership in National Association of Residential Estate Property Managers®, the Better Business Bureau, Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors® and National Association of Realtors®.
- Our agents keep up on market trends and new technology to increase efficiency while keeping your costs down
- We provide you with online monthly statements and direct deposit.
- Our background checks for applicants are strict to make sure we can get the best client for your property with the information available to us.
Our Marketing Tools:
We have a dedicated marketing representative working daily on marketing our properties. Here are some of the tools we use.
- Broker Referrals
- Place Signs & Directionals
- Kirtland AFB housing website
- Listings are on our Professional Websites & their defaults sites
- HomeRentals.net & their default sites
- Zillow rental listings
- Trulia rental listings
- Craigslist rental listings
- The Apartment Store - local referral company
- Tenant & Owner Referrals
A Summary of Our Screening and Services:
Property Management Services Include:
- Monthly Statements Emailed to You Monthly
- We Use Direct Deposit to Pay you Each Month
- Collection of tenant Deposits
- Tenant Education of Lease
- Move-in/Move-out Inspection
- Semi-annual Inspections
- Collection of Rent
- Posting Notices
- Court Action for 3 Day Notice for Non-Payment of Rent
- Maintenance Scheduling
- 24 Hr. Emergency Maintenance Pager
- Process Deposit Refunds
- Prepare Property for Move-in
- Preparation of Advertising
- We work to keep your investment in top shape with your bottom line in mind.
Tenant Screening Includes Verification of the Following:
- Employment and Income
- Rental History
- Eviction History
- Criminal Background via Public Records
- Sex Offenders Registry
- Credit Report